Wednesday, August 10, 2016

The Summer Of...

“And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees,  just as things grow in fast movies,  I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer.” 
― F. Scott FitzgeraldThe Great Gatsby

While casually chatting with my friend Steph in May, we decided to make this the 
"Summer Of" {insert a bucket list of sorts...}
Our kitchen chalkboard {and my terrible handwriting} captured my list. 
I am happy to report that almost everything on my Summer Of  list was accomplished. 
{The #purge/#organize did not happen as planned. Our junk drawers are still junky and our storage room is still ridiculous, but it's safe to say that #yummydrinks #CABIN! and #Nora are some reasons why this didn't happen....}
Gratefully, #refueling is what I needed the most and this definitely happened.
Here are some highlights:
I feel so lucky to have all this goodness in one summer. 
Summer of 2016, I shall miss you. You have been good to me. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment